Take advantage of an exceptional opportunity!
Master of Arts HSG in Strategy and International Management - SIM
Designed for a select body of international students, the English-language SIM Programme opens up a wealth of opportunities for them. SIM graduates are optimally equipped for filling top positions in management, consulting or as entrepreneurs.
Our graduates typically receive top average salaries thanks to the programme's industry-wide reputation.
SIM students are also offered the exciting possibility of participating in world-class double degree programmes at some of Europe's finest universities, such as RSM, HEC and ESADE, or of obtaining a CEMS MIM (Master of International Management) or even an MBA from Nanyang University in Singapore.
The University of St.Gallen (HSG), based in Switzerland, encourages tomorrow's business leaders from around the world to join the top-ranked programme:
- Placed 1st in the Financial Times Ranking 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Personal development & coaching
- Personal networking with companies and practical projects
- Diverse student body: 16 nationalities
- Average class size: 40
- GMAT score: average 710
- Exchange programmes at 170 top universities worldwide
- Wide range of double degree programmes
- 3 job offers on average and top starting salaries